Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fall Update!

Hi all. It's seems like forever since the last post, but it's for a good reason. Since the last update, we got the hardwood floors installed in our condo, put it up for sale and actually found a seller just a few days after it was up on the market! We absolutely weren't expecting to sell that fast, so we had to go full tilt into looking for a nice single family home to call our own. Well after a few weekends of searching we found a perfect little home for us. It won't be done until February/March (give or take a month) but we've arranged a deal with our agent to rent a townhouse of his on a month to month basis so we REALLY lucked out there. I didn't want to get stuck in a 6 or 12 month lease somewhere and be forced to pay a mortgage and a lease on a place we wouldn't be staying in. In momma news, Annie is really cute right now with her growing belly and swollen feet but I'm sure she'd disagree. I don't care, I think she looks adorable. Apparently Matthew was kung-fu fighting in her belly last night so Ann called me over to the couch to see if I could feel the thump. After a few minutes of my ear to her belly I felt my first little thump of my baby boy! We also have some new ultrasound pictures of the baby but since I'm working off of my laptop, I can only try to get them scanned at work, but here are some pictures of Annie at 24 weeks! Isn't she just the cutest!?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I dont find anything adorable about that! EWWWWW!
JK!